Tuesday 5 February 2013

January 31 - Feb 2

My last few days in Melbourne were laid back and relaxing, my last vestige of peace and comfort before the hussle and bustle of Bangkok. I ran some errands, bought my travel meds, loaded up of western-style toiletries, drank beers in the backyard in the evening. Took Casper to the park. He's too cute for words.









Visited Steve at the super cool record shop he works at.



We out for dinner. Drank more beer in the backyard. etc, etc. Melbourne has gone by far too quickly. I have had the best time with Ruby and Steve and Casper and all their super cool friends. I'm going to miss the hell outta this place.

On Sunday, my flight left Melbourne in the early afternoon. I arrived in Bangkok after a 12 hr flight, at 8pm (four hour time difference). More about Bangkok in my next post.

I'm going to miss you, Australia!


Location:Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment